Sportsmanship - The Master's Code of Conduct
Please consider the following "Code of Conduct" / "Sportsmanship" pointers.
- Smiling, joking, and being positive are good.
- Hitting your opponent with the ball or your racquet is bad.
- Shaking hands at the beginning and at the end of the game, is good.
- Calling out the wrong score is bad.
- Serving “rockets” to the weaker player in doubles is bad, unless both teams agree before the match that it is good.
- Congratulating your opponent for a great "get" or a good "shot" is good.
- Understanding your opponent has had a bad day and he is taking it out on you is good for you, it is bad for him.
- Asking for a replay (or hinder) even if you had absolutely no chance to get to the ball is bad. (and you know who you are!)
- Asking your opponent(s) to join you at Dakota’s Sport Lounge for a bevvy after the game is good.
- Forgetting to register your score on the box ladder sheet is bad.