1. Short Line (on the service, the server may place their foot on the line, but cannot have any part of their foot over it, the ball must pass the short line)
2. Service Line (on the service, the server's foot may be placed on or partially over this line, but not fully over it.)
3. Service Zone (the service must bounce the ball once in this zone on the serve, then hit the ball to the front wall.)
4. Doubles Box - only used in doubles racquetball - the 2nd player must stay in this box until the ball has successfully crossed the short line.
5. Drive Serve fault line. - on a drive serve - the player cannot have any part of their body or equipment cross this zone if they are going "down the line."
6. Receiving line - on the service, the receiving player (team) cannot cross this line until either the ball has successfully crossed the short line AND bounced or has crossed the plane of the receiving line.
7. Safety Zone - the receiving player or team must not enter the zone until # 6 has been accomplished.